Saturday, April 11, 2009

Last Supper


I had to get in one last meal before we broke down the house so to speak. My cousin Frank generously offered to help James with the demo and his request was the Mexican Chicken Soup that I blogged about on my Take Back The Table Blog. So Mexican Chicken Soup it was along with some Guacamole and some Tostadas topped with refried beans and Cotija cheese. YUM!

After dinner we realized that we needed more boxes to empty the rest of the cabinets so while Frank and James were scouring Brooklyn for more boxes I whipped up my Ultimate Chocolate Chip cookie. I didn't have any white flour left in the house so I substituted wheat flour and they were just as delicious. We practically polished them off while we were packing up the kitchen.











No comments:

Post a Comment